- Monthly or quarterly fee payments only by EFT. NO CASH DEPOSITS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Fees are payable to J Pretorius, FNB cheque, acc: no. 62267891945, Branch code 270724. The student’s Name and Surname are to be used as the EFT reference.
- For security purposes Strawberry Dance Academy is a cash free environment and as such no cash payments will be accepted.
- R100 administration fee is payable upon registration. Proof of payment must accompany the registration form.
- Quarterly fees need to be paid by the 2nd week of the new term.
- Upfront payment of annual fees is to be made only by EFT before 31 January 2018
- One month’s written notice to terminate lessons is applicable or fees will be charged up to date of which payment or notification is received.
- If any fees are outstanding the student will not be permitted to take part in classes until such amount are paid in full.
- Proof of payments must be faxed to 086 518 6405 or emailed to email@example.com
- There will be no classes on public holidays and during school holidays.
- Fees are payable even if the student misses a class.
- Should the student wish to stop dancing, one (1) calendar months’ notice must be given or the parent / legal guardian will be liable for the next month’s fees.
- In the event of legal action being instituted against the parent / legal guardian for any form of debt collection, the parent / legal guardian hereby undertakes to pay all costs incurred between attorney and client including interest at the current bank rates on the total outstanding amount from due date to the date of settlement in full. The parent / legal guardian hereby selects the address mentioned on the Registration Form as the address to which notices and legal action shall be delivered.
- Punctuality must be observed diligently as classes run on a set schedule and times.
- Should a student miss a class he / she must make arrangements to catch up in their own time.
- Without exception parents / legal guardians are not allowed to sit-in during classes. Open classes are arranged from time to time during which parents / legal guardians can attend.
- Students must wear prescribed dance clothes, hair to be tied back, short hair must be away from the face.
- No gum is allowed in classes.
- Should there be intentional non-co-operation from a student he / she may be asked to leave or sit out for the remainder of the class
- If there is a problem of any kind, please do not hesitate to contact the teacher to make an appointment to discuss same.
- Should a student not participate or co-operate over a period the teacher may refuse further lessons to such student.
Number of Classes in a semester
- Strawberry Dance Academy guarantees 8 lessons per semester. Should a semester have more than 8 weeks no extra fees will be charged.
- If classes need to be cancelled due to dance exams, eisteddfods or any other dance event/course, the classes will not be credited or worked in.
- Neither Juanita Pretorius nor her friends or family nor any teacher of Strawberry Dance Academy nor Strawberry Dance Academy itself will be liable for any injury, loss or any harm to any student or other person of any nature whatsoever.